The Alphenix family of angiography systems with enhanced workflow and a new set of features allows a faster, more seamless and richer work experience. An improved imaging chain delivers high-quality images and a full complement of fully customizable imaging tools. Industry-leading advanced dose management technologies help protect patients and clinical staff. Redefine what is possible in intervention.
VISIONS Special 2019 INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
- Expanding the potential of IR with Canon Medical’s Alphenix 4D CT
- New & Emerging Possibilities Using Angio 4D CT in IR – The University of Chicago Medicine
- Future-proofing TQEH with Alphenix Core+
- A Complete, In-House Solution for Cardiology
- Transforming Neuroendovascular Therapy with the Alphenix Hi-Def Detector and Workstation
- Innovative High-Definition Flat Panel Technology in the Treatment of Cerebrovascular Disease
- High-Definition Zoom Mode, a High-Resolution X-Ray Microscope for Neurointerventional Treatment Procedures: A Blinded-Rater Clinical-Utility Study
VISIONS Special 2018
Read the article from 2018 Edition of interventional customer magazine.
CLINICAL CASE // NEUROENDOVASCULAR
Benefits of Using High-Definition (Hi-Def) Technology in Complex Neurovascular Procedures
Dr. Adnan Siddiqui, MD, PhD, FACS, FAHA, FAANS.
> Read testimonial
Subscribe to read articles from the latest edition of the VISIONS Special covering interventional angiography.
Innovative Technology Designation
The Alphenix family of angiography systems has received the Innovative Technology Designation for two leading Group Purchasing Organizations in the US. These groups recognize the potential of the technology to enhance clinical care, patient safety and healthcare worker safety, as well as improve the business operations of the healthcare institution.
Due to medical device regulatory reasons, not all products/service displayed on this Canon Medical Systems Asia webpage are available in all countries, regions or markets. Future availability of the products/service cannot also be guaranteed. Please contact your local Canon Medical Systems representative for further details.